- Life Science & Chemistry department: expertise in the fields of Biotechnologies, Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals, Nanotech, etc.
- Hi-Tech department: expertise in the fields of Computers, Software, Communications, etc.
- Mechanics & Technology department: expertise in the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace engineering, Mechanic-Optics, etc.
- Physics department: expertise in Electronics, PCB's, Optics, Solar energy, etc.
- Medical devices department: expertise in medical equipment, medical devices for minimally invasive treatments, diagnostic systems which incorporate computer and software, etc.
- Nanotechnology department: expertise in medicine, material sciences, microelectronics, physics, electronics, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, etc.
Services provided to clients:
- Preliminary consultation and opinions regarding various issues :
Analyzing of Patentability issues, structuring search strategies, analyzing the search results, Freedom to operate evaluations ("FTO").
- Strategies for filing patent applications, trademarks, designs and plant breeders' rights' in Israel and worldwide in accordance with our clients' business plans and budget constraints.
- Due diligence and consultation on potential transactions.
- Drafting and filing patent applications in Israel and worldwide, as well as guiding clients through the various stages of prosecution.
- Contentious proceedings and revocation of patents in Israel and abroad.
- Conducting complex legal proceedings in Israel and worldwide.
The patent landscape has become increasingly complex in recent years. Further to distinctive insight on matters of law, jurisprudence and customary practice both in Israel and abroad, there is also an ongoing challenge of ensuring that our professional team's level of knowledge and proficiency remain comprehensive, thorough and up to date.
To achieve this goal, significant efforts are invested in acquiring and disseminating academic and practical knowledge by means of professional training courses, seminars, as well as lectures from local and international experts.
These continuous efforts ensure comprehensive, professional service of the highest standards to meet the needs of each and every project.
Another benefit is the synergism of the patent attorneys of the group experienced in a diverse spectrum of technical and scientific disciplines working alongside legal professionals of Gilat, Bareket & Co., creating a unique and effective platform for maximizing returns on a client's Intellectual Property assets by securing optimal protection.