Gilat, Bareket & Co. provides a wide range of services in respect to all legal aspects pertaining to the protection of trademarks and goodwill, including:
- Representation of the firm's clients in court in lawsuits for the infringement of registered trademarks, passing off, dilution of reputation, unfair competition and unjust enrichment, including applications for injunctive relief and other interim remedies.
- Handling oppositions and applications for the revocation or cancellation of trademarks before the Trademarks Registrar.
- Handling disputes pertaining to the protection of internet domain names.
- Strategic counseling regarding all aspects of managing and planning a trademark portfolio in Israel and abroad.
- Drafting trademark assignment and license agreements.
- Rendering opinions on all aspects of trademark infringement and passing off.
In recent years, the firm’s attorneys took part in many landmark cases in Israeli courts in the field of trademark and brand protection, including those argued before the Supreme Court.
The close cooperation with the Trademark department of Reinhold Cohn & Partners, engaged in prosecution and maintenance, provides the firm's clients with a remarkable advantage of a comprehensive and continuous approach ensuring top quality services to each and every client at each stage of trademark protection.
Frequently Asked Questions on Trademarks issues