LL.B., 1982, Tel Aviv University, Licensed Mediator since 2000.
- Attorney at Law
- Profile on LinkedIn
Adv. Orit Gonen is a partner in the firm. Orit has extensive professional experience in managing large scale legal cases, providing counsel, opinions and litigation. She has extensive knowledge of civil law and provides ongoing advice on labor law. She also has fifteen years of experience in the fields of torts and insurance, including maritime and warranty insurance. Orit provides legal services to international and Israeli companies and private clients.
In addition, Orit provides counsel and legal services to start-ups, foreign companies with Israeli representation and clients from the private sector. Orit has substantial experience in commercial laws and provides ongoing services to multinational companies active in Israel.
Orit is a licensed mediator and was appointed as such by the Israeli Courts.
- Don’t Let a Verbal Franchise Agreement Bring You Down
- Should your Intellectual Property Lawsuit be heard before a District or Magistrates’ Court?
- Can Agents Compete With Their Principals?
- Encouraging R&D and IP Asset Retention Remains the Trend in Israel
- Are you ready for the new Privacy Protection Regulations ?
- Foodies website: Why finalizing a franchise agreement while eating hummus is not a good idea. An article about the importance of a steeled franchise agreement and trademarks protection by Advocates Orit Gonen and Lior Glassman, Partners at Gilat, Bareket & Co. of our Group.
- TheMarker: "Magnaolia group will pay its founder, Udi Cohen, 1.5 million NIS". An article about the court ruling in a suit agianst Magnolia Group filed by Adv. & Partner Orit Gonen and Adv. Tomer Rosenfeld of Gilat, Bareket & Co. of our Group
- Doing Business in Israel 2017: Intellectual Property chapter by Senior Partner, Dr. Ilan Cohn and Partner, Adv. Orit Gonen
Orit was recommended in the leading international Legal 500 guide and mentioned in the Managing Intellectual Property (MIP IP Stars) and The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000).
Legal 500 – 2014: Orit Gonen is ‘brilliant in cross-examination’.
Managing Intellectual Property (MIP IP Stars): Partner Orit Gonen is described as “very knowledgeable with a practical approach which is very appreciated by clients”.
The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000) – 2017: “Orit’s smooth negotiation skills and thoughtful approach come into their own in mediation”.