LL.B., 1992, Tel Aviv University; licensed mediator since 2004.
- Senior Partner, Head of Department
- Attorney at Law
- Profile on LinkedIn
Adv. Ronit Barzik-Soffer has extensive experience in the field of intellectual property, and specifically in the field of trademarks and related laws. She began working in the field of intellectual property (litigation, contracts, and prosecution of patents, trademarks and designs) during her work as an articled clerk in the offices of Dr. Shlomo Cohen & Co.
Ronit joined RCG as the manager of the Trademarks Department. She is responsible both for the department’s team of lawyers, and the administrative staff, and personally provides legal and strategic consultation and manages client portfolios in the field of trademarks and related rights, in Israel and abroad.
Ronit represents RCG in international conferences in the field of trademarks, and she is a member of committees for such organizations. In addition she lectures occasionally in the field of trademarks, in Israeli academia and miscellaneous additional forums.
- The Obligation to Record a Trademark Licensee as an “Authorized User”: Israeli Law
- Pharmaceutical labels will soon have to include brand name in additional languages
- Pharmaceutical Labeling Soon to Include Brand Name in Additional Languages: A New Factor to Consider in Trademark Registration
- A SLOGAN IN YOUR POCKET?
- Israel Will Become an Active Member of the Madrid Protocol as of September 1, 2010
- Kan Tarbut:Three of our experts: Ronit Barzik-Sofer, attorney and head of the trademark department, Sa'ar Alon, attorney and head of the design department and Dima Litvak, partner and patent attorney were hosted on the radio show “Rak She’ela” for a discussion about the world of intellectual property and how we all encounter intellectual property every day.
- IP Stars 2018: Reinhold Cohn Group senior partners are ranked in the top 250 women in IP list
- Intellectual Property & Technological Innovation Magazine of Haaretz, August 2016: a cover article including several of our partners and managers
- Globes: Israel joined the Madrid Protocol – the treaty for registration of Trademarks
- Globes: A good sign (registered mark!)
Ronit is personally commended in several leading international guides – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000), Managing Intellectual Property (MIP IP Stars), Expert Guides (TM, Women in Business Law – TM), Who’s Who Legal (TM) and WIPR Leaders in IP (TM, Media).
The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000), 2014: The “proactive” Ronit Barzik-Soffer “is absolutely excellent. She is an expert in her field and she is always available to take right holders’ calls. Her advice is very valuable”.
The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000), 2015: One of the country’s most popular professionals and an “enviably smart strategist”, Ronit Barzik-Soffer heads the prosecution department. She takes a long-term view to the protection of trademark assets and excels at finding inventive solutions to contentious issues.
The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals (WTR 1000), 2017: “extremely experienced, knowledgeable and practical professional who provides commercially sound solutions”.
Managing Intellectual Property (MIP IP Stars): Ronit Barzik-Soffer is “very results orientated and extremely professional”.
Ronit is ranked as one of the top 250 women in Intellectual Property worldwide by the IP Stars ranking of Managing Intellectual Property (MIP) guide.