- Attorney at Law
- Patents: Hi-Tech
- Profile on LinkedIn
M.Sc. Computer Science, 2013, Haifa University; B.Sc. Computer Science, 2005, Haifa University; L.L.B, 2005, Haifa University.
Saleit is responsible for consolidating all matters for foreign clients handled by the Hi-Tech group, specializing in Israeli prosecution according to the Law and local practice.
Among other issues, Saleit supervises and handles the prosecution of all Israeli applications for foreign clients in fields related to Hi-Tech including Electronics, software and computer based systems; Internet; methods of doing business; wire and wireless communication, including radio and cellular communication; information security, databases etc.
Saleit also provides opinions and consults clients in strategic matters related to Intellectual Property.
Before Saleit joined the firm of Reinhold Cohn & Partners, she was an employee of the Israeli Patent Office in Jerusalem, where she completed her internship under the supervision of the Commissioner of Patents, Designs and Trademarks and his Deputy. During this period, Saleit participated in the preparation of opinions regarding matters, which were ruled by the Commissioner and his deputy in the fields of Patents, Designs and Trademarks.
- Patent Eligibility of Software-Related Inventions
- Patent Eligibility of Software Related Inventions - Examination Guidelines Final Version
- Patent Eligibility of Software Related Inventions
- The Patentability of a method of doing business and software-related inventions in Israel
- Patentability of Computer-Implemented Inventions in Europe