David CohenPatent Attorney (France and Europe) Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- Master of Science in Aeronautics, 2007, Toulouse, France
- Master of Science in Control Systems, 2007, Imperial College, London
Prior to joining Reinhold Cohn & Partners in 2015, David worked during several years for one of the largest patent attorney firm in Paris. During this period, he qualified as a French Patent Attorney (2012) and as a European Patent Attorney (2013).
David has extensive experience in writing and worldwide prosecution of patent applications in a wide variety of technical fields.
His expertise includes aeronautics and space, electronics, machine learning, semiconductor devices and semiconductor related processes, image processing, digital audio.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Aviation, Aerospace & Defence
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Telecommunications & Media
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys