Ehud HausmanSenior Partner, Head of Hi-Tech Practice Patent Attorney, Advocate Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Aviation, Aerospace & Defence
- Big Data
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Consumer Products
- Digital health
- Digital Media and E-commerce
- Medical Devices
- LL.B., 2003, Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya
- M.Sc. Computer Science, 1989, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- B.A Computer Science, 1986, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (cum laude)
Ehud Hausman manages the Hi-Tech practice of Reinhold Cohn & Partners, a department which handles a wide range of technologies including physics, software, hardware, electronics, medical devices etc.
Ehud has extensive experience in various aspects of intellectual property, including strategic consultation on the management of intellectual property assets for multinational companies, leading industrial companies and start-up companies. He has gained professional experience as a software engineer in various capacities in the hi-tech industry.
Ehud specializes in protecting inventions in the fields of computer science, physics and electronics, specializing, in particular in: communications and telecommunications, internet, cellular technology, databases, multi-media and other software, hardware, and integrated systems and processes; semiconductor devices and semiconductor related processes; medical devices and methods of doing business.
March 02, 2016
Intellectual Property in China: Recent DevelopmentsRead More
Ranking and Recognition
Ehud is personally commended in the several leading international guides:
Chambers & Partners Global, Managing Intellectual Property (MIP IP Stars), IAM Patent 1000 (The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners), Expert Guides (Patent Law Practitioners), Who’s Who Legal (Patents) and WIPR Leaders in IP (Patents).
Chambers & Partners Global 2019: Ehud Hausman is esteemed for his hi-tech work and interviewees are quick to highlight his prowess in software patent work.
Chambers & Partners Global 2017: Head of the firm’s hi-tech group Ehud Hausman possesses specific expertise advising on electronics, IT and physics-related IP.
Intellectual Asset Management – The World’s Leading Patent Practitioners 1000 (IAM Patent 1000): “On the high-technology side, Ehud Hausman leads the way. “He’s a great patent attorney – whenever I have a conflict of interest, I send the work to him.”
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys
- IsCham (Israel Chamber of Commerce China)
- Ehud was a member of the Committee for the Introduction of Law for Protection on Topographies of Semiconductor Devices (appointed by the Minister of Justice)