Inna NovikovaPartner Patent Attorney Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Aviation, Aerospace & Defence
- Big Data
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Digital health
- Digital Media and E-commerce
- Telecommunications & Media
- Central College of Patent Studies, 1987, St. Petersburg
- M. Sc. Technical Physics, 1981, St. Petersburg Polytechnical University
Inna Novikova brings to Reinhold Cohn Group over 15 years of experience in marketing, sales and business development in the High-Tech industry. Prior positions include Director of Strategic Partnerships at ECI Telecom, VP Sales and Marketing at Starhome, Director of Business Development at Seabridge, VP marketing at Xpert Technologies.
Inna specializes in wide spectrum of services related to Intellectual Property Management including strategy consulting, management of patent portfolio and due diligence services. Inna is focusing on computer-related inventions, including communication, storage and information security.
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys