Jeff MandinPatent Attorney Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- B.Sc. Computer Science, University of Toronto, Canada
Jeff Mandin brings experience with a diverse range of technologies, including software, semiconductors, and computer security. Jeff has made numerous contributions to IEEE, ITU-T and IETF industry standards in the areas of optical and wireless communications, and he has been awarded 6 US patents for innovations including authentication/encryption and multicore packet processing.
Jeff has previously worked in positions at Wind River Systems and PMC-Sierra in system and software architecture.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Big Data
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Telecommunications & Media
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys