Susie DymPatent Attorney (Israel), Patent Agent (US) Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Big Data
- Digital Media and E-commerce
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- B. A. Statistics, 1987, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- M. A. Psychology, 1991, Bar Ilan University
An Israel patent attorney and US patent agent, Susie Dym has over 20 years of experience in writing and worldwide prosecution of patent applications in a wide variety of hi-tech fields. She has represented many of Israel’s best known companies and institutions during this period, as well as multi-national corporations, start-ups and entrepreneurs.
Her areas of experience include algorithms, Internet, methods of doing business including insurance, image processing and artificial vision, databases, software, computer-embedded systems, mobile and other communication systems, cryptography, and “idea” patents.
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys