Reinhold Cohn Group (i.e. Reinhold Cohn & Partners and Gilat, Bareket & Co.; together: "Reinhold Cohn Group") herein grants you access to its website (hereinafter: "Website" or “Site”), subject to the following terms and conditions relating to use of the Website and use of the material accessible from this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, and refer to them as necessary as you browse this Site. By browsing this Site you accept the terms and conditions detailed below. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not browse this Site or make use of the information appearing on it.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The information on this Website, including all material (including, but not limited to, research publications, general information, etc.), is material protected under the copyrights of the Reinhold Cohn Group and/or any of its clients and/or material the Reinhold Cohn Group has permission to make use of; these materials are protected under Israeli and worldwide intellectual property laws and international treaties.
2. The trademarks, service marks, brands and names on this Site are the property of the Reinhold Cohn Group, unless otherwise stated. Also, unless stated otherwise, copyrights or similar rights in all the information presented, including drawings and pictures, are the property of the Reinhold Cohn Group. Any action that may directly or indirectly violate the property rights of the Reinhold Cohn Group is prohibited.
3. The accessible material on this Site (including information, computer software, etc.) is herein submitted "as is" and the Reinhold Cohn Group expressly disclaims any warranty or condition of any kind whatsoever, including warranty of its suitability for any purpose. In no event shall the Reinhold Cohn Group be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, including (but not limited to) special, direct, indirect and/or accompanying damages, or loss of profits, including, but not limited to, damages derived from use of or reliance on the information presented.
4. Use of the Site does not grant the user any right to make use of the intellectual property of the Reinhold Cohn Group and/or its clients and/or of third parties, aside from the right to use the Site for private and personal purposes only. It is strictly prohibited to change, copy and/or reproduce, distribute, broadcast, make available to the public, display, advertise, execute publicly, lease or sell any information or any particular software or services presented on this Site, and/or create any work derived therefrom.
5. Nothing on this Site, or in the information presented on it, or any information accessible from this Site constitutes advice (legal or other) and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making any decision of any kind whatsoever. Nothing on this Site, or in the information presented on it, or the information accessible from this Site is to be regarded as a substitute for personal, professional consulting that takes relevant personal data into account.
6. Although the Reinhold Cohn Group has put forth much effort in providing accurate information on this Site as a service to its users, the Reinhold Cohn Group assumes no responsibility of any kind whatsoever for, and makes no representations with respect to, the quality, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information. The Reinhold Cohn Group expressly disclaims any representation or warranty, and shall not be liable, for damages or for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability for a particular purpose of this Site or the information presented on it.
7. The Reinhold Cohn Group takes security measures to protect itself from loss, misuse and modification of information of its system; however, the Reinhold Cohn Group assumes no responsibility for any intentional or unintentional breach of security or for any action of any third party that receives the information.
8. In no event shall the Reinhold Cohn Group be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever, be it a contract, tort or any other kind deriving from the use or inability to use this Site, including, but not limited to, malfunction in the software or in the functioning of the software operating this Site or the access to it.
9. At certain times this Site may contain links to websites maintained by other companies, individuals, or organizations, provided as a convenience to this Site’s users. These linked websites are not under the control of the Reinhold Cohn Group and the Reinhold Cohn Group is not responsible for the quality of the information, the degree of its accuracy, or the reliability of the information found on such sites; placement of such links do not constitute any recommendation and/or expression of opinion and/or expression of support and/or grant of sponsorship for services offered on such sites. The Reinhold Cohn Group does not monitor or review the information appearing on such third party sites and in light thereof herein advises that the user assumes sole responsibility for any access to third-party sites.
10. The Reinhold Cohn Group makes no warranty that the contents of this Website are free from any computer virus or any other problem that may harm or destroy or in any other way improperly use or damage the user's computer or software; the user is fully responsible for protecting his/her computer system from any computer virus infection or any other software damage.
11. Should you become aware of information posted on this Site that violates a right or law or causes any violation, please notify the Reinhold Cohn Group immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The message should include details of the complaint, your contact details, a declaration that what is stated in the complaint is the truth, and any other detail relevant to examining and addressing the complaint. The Reinhold Cohn Group shall address the complaint at its discretion.
Privacy Protection Policy
12. When using the Site, the Site collects and stores information about the users of the Site. The data collected about those browsing, whether delivered actively or not, will be protected in the information database of the Reinhold Cohn Group, which will be free to use the information about the users for the purpose of the Site’s smooth operation; improvement of the service and the content presented on it; contacting the users; delivering advertising mail, including updates on rulings, notifications and updates concerning marketing activities of the Reinhold Cohn Group, including remarketing; analyzing and providing statistical information by the Reinhold Cohn Group and/or by third parties on its behalf, including contractors and/or service providers and/or advertisers on its behalf.
13. The information stored in respect of user activity on the Site, where the Site and/or the services found on it is used, is recorded onto the Site in a statistically-automated manner (for example, the pages the user views, the services and the offers of interest to him/her, and so forth) as is information about the user’s computer, data from the user’s web browser, including the user’s IP address and the software and hardware characteristics by, inter alia, applications collecting information (cookies) on the user, including by third parties, for the purpose of the Site’s smooth operation and/or to adjust the services to the user’s personal preferences and/or for any aforementioned purpose.
14. In addition, the Reinhold Cohn Group shall not hand the personal details of the user on the Site over to third parties, except in the following specific cases: (a) if the user gave his/her consent to do so; (b) if a legal dispute exists between him/her and the Site and/or its owner and/or its management and/or its Site operators and/or third parties; (c) if unlawful acts are carried out on the Site; (d) if a court order is received instructing that user details be handed over to a third party in accordance with the provisions of a law; (e) if the Site and/or its owner faces threat of legal measures being taken against them due to user actions on the Site; (f) in the framework of a legal proceeding even without a court order, including joining the user as a party to the legal proceeding conducted as a result of an act or omission of the latter.
15. According to the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, the users of websites are entitled to peruse the personal information stored in an information database in respect thereof. Users that find that such information is inaccurate, imprecise, unclear or outdated, are at liberty to approach the Reinhold Cohn Group with a request to amend the personal information or remove it via email at email@example.com.
16. Insofar as the user makes use of services of a third party provided by the Site, the privacy protection policy of said third party, which is its own private, separate policy, shall apply.
17. The information and the material on this Site and their use are subject to the laws of the State of Israel. Please note that reliance upon or action in accordance with the information on this Site may be restricted or even illegal in some countries and/or areas. Therefore, prior to using the information, you must check whether, and to what extent, you are permitted to use the information by the laws applicable to you.