Rachel LuPartner Patent Attorney (China) Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- M.Sc., Computer Sciences, 2004, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- B.Sc., Information Engineering, 2000, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Rachel specializes in patent drafting and prosecution in the field of Hi-tech including electronics, software and computer based systems, Internet, methods of doing business, wire and wireless communication, including radio and cellular communication; information security, databases etc.
Rachel speaks Chinese (mother tongue) and therefore assists clients to communicate and coordinate their activities in the Asian market.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Telecommunications & Media